If your Club, Association or League would like to place a Coaching advertisement on Netball Victoria’s Coaching Opportunities Page please click here.
Mount View Netball Club
Dederang Mt Beauty Football Netball Club
Dederang Mt Beauty Football Netball Club Coaching Positions for 2018 Season
A, B and C Grade, 18 and Under, 15 and Under, 13 and Under and Midgets (U/11’s)
Dederang Mt Beauty is in the Tallangatta and District Football/Netball League
The club has two home grounds during the season. Mt Beauty for the first 4 home games and then 5 home games at Dederang. We play 18 rounds of the home and away season plus 4 weeks of finals. Season starts either end of March or start of April 2018 and concludes September 2018.
Pre-season for Seniors mid November until mid December 2017, for Seniors only
Senior Training – (A,B and C Grade) twice a week. Tuesday 6-8 and Thursday night 6 – 7:30
Attend dinners after Thursday night Senior training in Club rooms or at local pub.
Junior Training – once a week on a Thursday night. (Midgets possibly on Wed night)
Saturday games: Midgets 8am, 13/U: 9am, 15/U 9:50am, 18/U 11:05am, C Grade 12:20pm B Grade 1:35pm, A Grade 2:50pm
Tasks & Expectations:
Liaise with all senior and junior coaches throughout the season as well as the Netball Operation Manager
A Grade Coach to mentor other coaches as required.
Attend Coaches meetings
Junior coaches to keep parents informed
Provide a positive environment to your team/club
Assist with conducting trials and team selections. (Seniors only)
Follow Coaches Code of Conduct (supplied with Coaches contract)
Attend pre-season training, try-outs and practice matches
Provide Critic notes on a weekly basis during the season to Operations Manager
To promote and develop netball at Dederang Mt Beauty Football Netball Club
Excellent communication skills
Successfully and confidently manage players personalities
Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and flexible
Working with Children Check
Foundation Coaching Course (Available to complete online)
Previous coaching experience preferred
A, B and C Grade are paid positions, which also includes passes into away games & club membership for the 2018 Season.
18 and Under, 15 and Under, 13 and Under and Midgets receive away game passes and club membership for the full season
Contact: Belinda McKillop 0419 001 820 or [email protected] for more details.
Applications close by Friday 16th September 2017.
Aspendale Arrows Netball Club
Waverley City Netball Association
Applications are now open for Coaches for our 2018 Representative teams.
Applications close: 26th August, 2017.
Please see our website http://waverleycityna.vic.netball.com.au/ for application form.
Menu item: Rep Teams > 2018 Coaching Application
Return your completed Application Form to Louise Corrigan (WCNA Secretary) by either
- Mail (P O Box 5294. PINEWOOD 3149)
- Email ([email protected])
TRIAL DATES AND TIME COMMITMENT FOR 2018
Sunday 15th October, 2017
8:00 am – 5:00 pm All teams
Friday 20th October, 2017
5:45 pm – 8:30 pm Invitation only
All selected coaches must make themselves available to attend all trial dates, a commitment of 3 1/2 hours per week plus a minimum of 6 tournaments (11U) or 3 tournaments (13U, 15U, 17U & Open) throughout the year.
Preference for Foundation course accreditation preferred.
Reasonable remuneration for services.
The following Requirements and Responsibilities should be taken into consideration:
– Be responsible to the Coaches Co-ordinator
– Attend all Team Selection Trials
– Conduct themselves in a professional and responsible manner at all times
– Attend all meetings as requested
– Abide by the Association’s rules and decisions
– Present players on court correctly attired at all tournaments
– Train the team a minimum of 3 times per month depending on court availability.
Geelong Grammar Toorak Campus
– Name of school, club, Association or Football Netball League – Geelong Grammar Toorak Campus
– Positions required – One coach
– Time commitment for both games and training (ie: days/nights, times and venue) a Lunch time club, preferably on a Wednesday, but another day could be considered. 45mins session form 1.10 pm
– Level of coaching accreditation if applicable – Any
– Remuneration details if you are offering payment – reasonable
– Contact details for applications – Diane Dunn, as below
– Closing date for applications – ASAP, we would like to start as soon as possible
– General information about the club – Students from Year Two up to Year Five. Max 12 in the group. A teacher will be present during sessions.
Christ Church Grammar School
– Name of school, club, Association or Football Netball League –Christ Church Grammar School (Year 3) , South Yarra, Prahran Netball Association
– Positions required- Coach
– Time commitment for both games and training (ie: days/nights, times and venue) – 45 minutes training before school at South Yarra one day a week, then Saturday Morning Games at Prahran Netball Association grounds.
– Level of coaching accreditation if applicable – Any
– Remuneration details if you are offering payment – Reasonable
– Contact details for applications [email protected]
– Closing date for applications – 20 July
– General information about the club – Year 3 Girls team, looking to playing their first season!
Kilcunda Bass Football Netball Club
Position required: Head Coach to actively coach Senior Squad – A&B Grades
League: Kilcunda Bass Football Netball Club will be joining the newly formed West Gippsland
Football Netball Competition. This new league will include some of the strongest netball teams
from the Alberton Football Netball League and Ellinbank & District Netball Association. All games
are played on Saturdays throughout the football season.
Position and club Information: Kilcunda Bass Football Netball Club is heading into our second year
in the West Gippsland Football Netball Competition in the 2018 season and are looking for a new
Head Coach to take the reins. With the knowledge and guidance of our new Head Coach, teamed
with the support of the Development and Junior coaches, we are hoping to gain new players and
develop our existing squad. We require a person who can excel our netball forward in this exciting
new chapter for the club.
Training: Training is held on Thursdays at the Bass Recreation Reserve. The Club will commence
pre-season in November and break for Christmas, resuming early January (this can be adjusted if
Coaching accreditation required: It is preferable applicants hold or be willing to undertake an
Intermediate accreditation, however Development accreditation working towards Intermediate
would be strongly considered with the relevant experience. All coaches must hold a current Netball
Victoria Membership and provide a current working with children check. Victorian Netball League
experience will be highly favourable. All applicants must provide two referees with their application;
one having been from the most recent coaching or netball related position.
Key Tasks & Expectations:
• Plan and co-ordinate pre-season training, team selections and external match play
• Plan, manage and deliver weekly training sessions, team selections and weekly matches
• Work with and mentor the Development Squad and Junior Coaches to implement club wide
structures and team morale
• Attend games with full responsibility for team performance
• Instil a strong team culture of belief, success and pride
• Abide by all relevant codes of conduct
• Understand Netball Victoria’s player and coach pathway
• Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to successfully show initiative and take
responsibility for your team/s
• Excellent time management
• Exceptional communication skills
• Successfully and confidently manage conflict
• Enthusiastic, energetic and flexible • Declare all perceived or actual conflict of interest
• Not to be coaching within another League or Association
Remuneration: We are offering an attractive remuneration package based on experience &
Please email your application to [email protected] and include the following:
• Short and concise application letter
• Netball CV including two referees and Netball Victoria Membership number (if applicable)
• Coaching certificates (if applicable)