Net4Kids is a themed educational program for boys and girls aged 2.5-5years. The program has been designed to foster children’s social skills allowing confidence to develop in a positive and safe environment. Activities will focus on gross and fine motor development, language and cognitive function incorporating a variety of specific activities to cater for each child’s needs.
The program has been developed to involve the carer, which enables the carer and child to bond and experience the child’s development together.
- Connectedness to the community
- Build identity and self-confidence
- Learn through trial and error, creating hypotheses, negotiation , movement and expression
- Develop communication skills
- Development of motor skills and spatial awareness
- Development and install healthy, active lifestyles
- Free Play
- Warm Up
- Cool Down
|Diamond Creek||Community Bank Stadium||BOOK NOW|
|Maribyrnong||Maribyrnong Community Centre||BOOK NOW|
|Bendigo||St Terese’s Primary School||BOOK NOW|
|Wyndham||Eagle Stadium||BOOK NOW|
|Cranbourne||Casey Indoor Stadium||BOOK NOW|