In this session we will explore what factors lead to successful volunteering programs for netball clubs and associations.
Topics covered will include:
- Recruiting and retaining volunteers
- Rewarding and recognising your valuable assets
- Keeping longer term volunteers engaged
- Managing performance of volunteers
- Strategies for volunteering in “difficult” sites
- Things to be aware of such as laws, codes and social media
This workshop will be delivered by “Our Community” which was established almost ten years ago to provide support, information resources and advice to community based not for profit organisations throughout Australia. In this time Our Community have been working with many clubs, leagues and peak bodies to educate organisations to gain an appreciation of their own constitutions and how they can work better for them.