The purpose of Netball Victoria’s RACV Coaches in the Field program is to support the existing National Coach Accreditation Framework by delivering three hour educational workshops designed for coaches at the grassroots level, as well as workshops that are aimed specifically at Development (or higher) accredited coaches. Workshops are delivered by Netball Victoria’s most experienced Coach Developers.
There are twelve workshops available, including seven sessions open to all coaches:
- Space Awareness, Timing and Reading the Game
- Getting More Out of Your Drills
- Ball Handling
- General Attacking Skills
- General Defending Skills
- Lesson Planning
- Defending in the Goal Circle
- Attacking in the Goal Circle – The Individual Skills of the Goaler
- Specialist Centre Court Skills Part 1
- Specialist Centre Court Skills Part 2
- Attacking in the Goal Circle as a Unit – GA & GS Working Together
All workshops cost $35.00 per coach.
Netball Victoria affiliated Clubs, Associations or Leagues may apply to host a workshop at their own venue.
To apply please download – Application to Host – RACV Coaches in the Field Workshop 2019
Please direct all queries and application forms to:
Sarah Van der Wal
Netball Victoria’s Coach Development Coordinator – Pathways