If your club, association or league would like to place a coaching advertisement on Netball Victoria’s coaching vacancies page please click here.
Hill End & Grove Rovers Football Netball Club
Melbourne University Lightning
KooWeeRup Netball Club
KooWeeRup Netball Club is a forward moving professional country club who are now seeking applications for Senior, Junior and Stadium coaching positions.
-Senior coaching positions are a seasonal contract. Remuneration package will be discussed at interview.
-Junior and stadium coaching positions are volunteer positions.
-Time commitment for Senior and Junior coaches involves a minimum of Thursday evening trainings and Saturday game days from April- September. Pre-season commitment is also expected.
Stadium side coaches should be committed to the applicable night for the relevant age group.
-Minimal level of coaching accreditation should be foundation level.
For any further information or submissions of applications please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact
President Kim Ingram on 0459 500 590.
Paynesville Football Netball Club
Paynesville Football Netball Club is building towards a very exciting 2020.
We are seeking expressions of interest from motivated, professional and dedicated people to take on coaching positions for the upcoming 2020 season.
Coaching Positions available:
A grade Netball coach
B grade Netball coach
C Grade netball coach
D Grade netball coach
Under 17’s Netball coach
Under 15’s Netball coach
Previous experience preferred but not essential.
If you would like to be a leader of our proud club and member of our strong local community, please forward your expression of interest to email@example.com or PO Box 132 Paynesville Vic 3880 by the 5th September 2019. Contracted hours, Tuesday evenings and Saturdays. Payment details by negotiation. Foundation Level coaching accreditation and Working With Children’s Check required.
Casey Demons Netball (VNL)
Applications close Friday 16th of August
Sandringham & District Netball Association
Head Coach/Program Manager – Representative Teams
Please direct all applications:
Ellana Aarons – Chief Operating Officer
Sandringham & District Netball Assocation
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0435 000 393.
Applications close COB Friday 16th of August
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The head coach/program manager is accountable for:
- Development of selection policy
- Organising and overseeing player selection at trials and team placement
- Recruitment and appointment of coaches to teams
- Development of other relevant policies, together with the COO
- Develop a training, player development and coach development schedule
- Ensure coverage for absent coaches
- Ensure all coaches and teams have the necessary equipment
- Develop a tournament attendance schedule for each team
- Work with the COO and SDNA admin in coordinating tournament attendance
- Oversee player issues – including but not limited to attendance; commitment; attitude; potential team movement; and more
- Create and chair a rep program sub committee and determine, along with the COO, its parameters and objectives
- Together with the COO, develop and implement a communication plan for the rep program
- Establish athlete expectations
- Develop a program for the continued development of each athlete in SDNA Rep including fitness, general health and wellbeing as well as skill development
- Implement a process of monitoring player development
- Actively work in talent identification of players and assisting in promoting pathways to develop these players
Coach Management and Development:
- Establish coaching expectations
- Implement a process of monitoring coach and team performance; tracking to expectations
- Attend as many games as possible and tournaments in order assist coaches in their own growth as well as the development of their players and teams
- Create a program for the continued development of all coaches, including timing and budget
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Satisfaction of coaches and participants (how is this measured)
- Participation numbers
- All rep coaches and team managers will report into this role
QUALIFICATIONS AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS
- Minimum Netball Australia Development Coach Accreditation.
- Valid Employee Working with Children Check.
- Demonstrated and significant experience coaching a variety of netball teams at rep level as a minimum.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully selecting and preparing rep teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to motivate, communicate and positively influence players, coaches and other stakeholders
Applications close COB Friday 16th of August
Parkside Netball Club
Parkside Netball Club is seeking experienced coaches for our under 15 years and under 17 years teams for season 2 (July-December) 2019.
Commitments required are one hour of training per week at our club court in Fairfield with current options as follows:
- Mondays 4-5pm
- Tuesdays 5-6pm
- Fridays 5-6pm,
Plus attendance at games (if possible) on Saturday mornings at Darebin Netball Association (Reservoir High School, Plenty Road).
This is a paid position, with additional benefits including training and support.
All coaches over the age of 18 will require a current WWCC.
Please email expressions of interest to email@example.com or contact Liza Grage-Perry on 0437 352 436 to discuss further.