Netball Victoria will be running a seminar looking at important issues surrounding Funding and Facilities for committees and welcomes members from our affiliates to come along, listen to speakers within sport and government, ask questions and network with like-minded members across the state.
As a committee member, it is often difficult to navigate the sometimes complex process of funding and facilities planning but we hope that we can share experiences and information in this space to assist with your local project.
Funding and Facilities seminar topics include;
- Strategy / Project Planning, Project Sub Committees
- Working Groups & Precinct Stakeholders
- Working with your Local Government Authority
- Working with State Sporting Associations
- Council planning, recreation strategies and policies regarding recreation spaces
- Council values and local community needs
- Project reference groups
- Levels of government, types of funding and how it works
Attendees: must be a current NV Member to take part in the seminar.
To attend this event, you must register. To register for this event please click HERE.