Netball Victoria Technical Services provide a technical consultancy service for the design and project management of netball court construction. Netball Victoria’s partnership with 2MH Consulting makes available the latest technical requirements for netball court construction and a close working relationship with the Netball Industry to ensure a quality outcome.
To start the process, please complete this initial enquiry form below. These details you provide, help both Netball Victoria and 2MH get an idea of the project and most importantly, your future goals.
Or alternatively you can contact 2MH directly via their website.
Download: Technical Services Enquiry Template 2014
2MH’s primary areas of expertise are in the provision of the following services:
• Providing technical advice on behalf of Netball Victoria via email and phone to assist the direction of a project.
• Auditing and reporting on existing netball facilities – courts, infrastructure (goals, fencing, shelters, lights), clubhouses etc. We identify issues and safety problems and areas of non-compliance.
• Preparing Masterplan documents for sites showing the inclusion of netball facilities – courts, shelters, clubhouses
• Planning of new facilities or remedial works for old
• Designing new facilities, preparing all drawings and specifications
• Assisting with contactor selection while on tender panels for clubs, councils, clients. Advising upon the best contractor to be appointed.
• Project Managing works – delivery of all netball related works, ensuring safe work sites, quality works delivery, meeting price and timelines.