Funding and Grants
There are various funding bodies that provide grants to local sporting Clubs and Associations to assist with upgrading facilities, developing skills, purchasing equipment or supporting athletes.
- Sport and Recreation Victoria
- Australian Sports Commission
- Australian Sports Foundation
- Regional Development Victoria
Funding opportunities are available for limited periods, see individual sites for details and closing dates. Listed below are just some of the common funding programs available.
- Defibrillators for sporting clubs and facilities program
- Athlete pathway travel grants program
- Sporting club grants program
- Better Indoor Stadiums Fund
- Country football and netball program
- Significant sporting events program
- Emergency: Sporting and Recreational Equipment
- Community Sports Infrastructure Fund
- Active Club Grants
- Stronger Regional Communities Plan
- Volunteer Grants
WorkSafe Safety Initiative Awards
Abel Sports Equipment Fund
Abel Sports, in partnership with Netball Victoria, are working together to provide a funding program for compliant netball equipment to Netball Victoria Associations.