Enhancing your child’s motor skills through play
Net4Kids is a themed educational program for boys and girls aged 2.5-5years, fostering both social skills and confidence, along with building children’s motor development.
The Net4Kids program is ideal for Playgroups, Kindergartens and schools allowing for interactive sessions that are tailored to the age group with flexible delivery options.
The program has been developed to involve the carer, which enables the carer and child to bond and experience the child’s development together.
- Building self-confidence through active play
- Fun interaction with friends and carers
- Development of motor skills and spatial awareness
- Development of gross and fine motor skills
- Instilling healthy, active lifestyles from an early age
- Fun interactive program for children
- 40-60-minute interactive session (negotiable)
- Professional trained coach with Working Children Check
- Session delivered with age appropriate activities
- The beginning of the netball pathway
- Time to bond with your child through active play
- Cost effective opportunity
- We deliver at your Play Group Venue
- Ball Skill Development for your child
- Flexible delivery plans
Want to host a Net4Kids session? Register your interest now!
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 9321 2210.