If you are looking to attend the #NWC2015 then here is all the information you need around ticketing:
- AM I SIGNED UP FOR CENTRE CIRCLE?
If you received last edition of Centre Circle E-newsletter on Friday 6 March 2015 this will indicate that you have successfully signed up to Centre Circle. If you have not done so, please visit http://www.nwc2015.com.au/News/NWC-Newsletter before 5pm AEDT Tuesday 10 March 2015 to sign up.
- AM I SIGNED UP FOR DIAMONDS RESERVE?
If you have not signed up for Diamonds Reserve, please do so here; http://netball.com.au/diamonds-reserve-sign-up/ before 5pm AEDT Tuesday 10 March 2015. Questions? Please contact Netball Australia via [email protected]
- I AM A MEMBER OF AN ANZ CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM –CAN I ACCESS A PRE-SALE?
2015 current ANZ Championship Team Members will receive updates and communications from their respective Teams. If you have not provided your up to date email address to your ANZ Championship Team please do so prior to 5pm AEDT Tuesday 10 March 2015. It is critical that you have provided your ANZ Championship Team with an accurate email address in order to access your teams’ pre-sale opportunity. Questions – please contact your ANZ Championship team.
- I AM A 2015 OR 2014 REGISTERED MYNETBALL MEMBER – WILL I BE ABLE TO ACCESS A PRE-SALE?
If you received an email from your State body during the past two weeks regarding the pre-sale opportunity, this means that you have provided them with you up to date email address. If you did not receive this communication please contact the relevant State body by 5pm AEDT Tuesday 10 March to ensure that your email address is included in your MyNetball registration. Sometimes registration contact details (email) are not provided to the State body and therefore the pre-sale information may not be emailed.
- HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR THE MYTICKETEK?
To become a member of MyTicketek – please visit www.ticketek.com.au and sign up prior to Tuesday 10 March 2015.
- BY BEING ON A PRE-SALE LIST, AM I GUARANTEED A SEAT?
No. Being on a pre-sale list gives you the opportunity to purchase a ticket during a pre-sale window, but much like a pre-sale for a concert or any other major entertainment event, tickets are limited and move quickly – sometimes fans do miss out on the tickets they are after.
- CAN I SIGN UP FOR MULTIPLE PRE-SALE OPPORTUNITIES?
Yes you can! In fact, NWC2015 is anticipating that there will be high demand for tickets across many days of NWC2015 and we advise giving yourself every opportunity. You will need to sign up with the appropriate groups by 5pm AEDT Tuesday 10 March 2015.
- WILL THERE BE TICKETS FOR EVERY PRE-SALE WINDOW?
Yes. NWC2015 will provide each pre-sale window with an allocation of tickets in certain categories. NWC2015 does expect Day Tickets to exhaust quickly on high interest days, such as Day 1, 3, 8, 9 and 10. Therefore, NWC2015 encourages fans to plan their purchase and sign up to pre-sales which are appropriate for them.
- WILL THERE BE TICKETS IN THE GENERAL PUBLIC ON SALE?
Yes, there will be Day Tickets for each day available for the General Public tickets will be available in limited seating categories due to high interest in the event.
- WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Centre Circle members will be sent their access links and codes on Monday 16 March between 9am – 3pm AEDT. Please ensure that your correct email address has been provided.
- Diamonds Reserve + ANZ Championship 2015 Team Members will be sent their access links and codes on Tuesday 17 March between 9am – 3pm AEDT. Please ensure that your correct email address has been provided to Netball Australia or respective ANZ Championship Team/s.
- MyNetball registered netballers will be sent their access links and codes on Wednesday 18 March between 9am – 3pm AEDT. Should you wish to update you details please contact your State Sporting Organisation (e.g. Netball NSW, Netball ACT, Netball WA)
- MyTicketek members will be sent their access links and codes on Thursday 19 March 2015.
Please note FAQs 1-5 regarding emails and registration should you be concerned that you are not receiving emails from the relevant organisation.
- WHY ARE TICKETS GOING TO EXHAUST SO QUICKLY?
The Netball World Cup has not been in Australia for 24 years and with a 16,500 capacity venue we are expecting ticket interest to be higher than ever seen before in the sport.
This is hugely exciting for netball and the game internationally. NWC2015 encourages fans to plan their experience appropriately so they are ready when their pre-sale window opens.
To date, over 8,000 Fan Packages have been sold and the enquiries fielded by NWC2015 have been unprecedented and to that measure, we expect Day Tickets to sell quickly.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF WE CAN’T BUY THE EXACT DAY TICKET THAT WE WANT?
There will be ten (10) incredible days of World Cup netball action, and should particular Day Tickets sell quickly, we encourage fans to plan their preferred, and ‘back up’ Day Ticket days well in advance of the pre-sale windows.
This is the sport’s pinnacle event and with the best 16 nations in the world represented, every day of NWC2015 competition will bring different personalities, stories and amazing on-court battles. Fans can see the worlds’ best 192 netballers on court across the ten days, simply check out the competition schedule and chat with your friends about the variety of days you may like to enjoy together.