Interested in becoming a Suncorp NetSetGO Centre?
Suncorp NetSetGO Centres can be clubs, associations/leagues, schools or community groups. Click here to submit your interest in becoming a Suncorp NetSetGO Centre.
Suncorp NetSetGO Centre Benefits
- The opportunity to increase membership and revenue at your club or association.
- Training opportunities for coaches and volunteers.
- Start-up equipment kit or voucher to RH Sports online store.
- The ability to develop links with local schools and community groups
- Access to coaching resources, session plans, marketing materials and coordinator manuals
- The ability to introduce participants to an established junior netball program.
- Flexibility regarding the structure and timeframes for delivery.
- Netball Victoria will assist in the administration and the promotion of your Suncorp NetSetGO program.
- A tool to recruit girls and boys, parents and volunteers.
2020 NetSetGO Training
Netball Victoria is currently planning NetSetGO coach training and information sessions that will be delivered to centres in 2020. If your NetSetGO centre is interested in a coach training or information session being held at your venue, please email email@example.com and include the following details:
- NetSetGO centre name
- Session type (NetSetGO coach training or NetSetGO information session)
- Location of venue
- Preferred time of year
NetSetGO Centres will receive credits to spend on the NetSetGO Online Shop! The shop can be accessed through NetSetGO Centres MyNetball profile.
How are the credits calculated?
- Eligibility – You will first need a minimum of 10 NetSetGO’ers registered to a program at your Centre.
- Loyalty – First year? Redeem your complimentary NetSetGO starter kit from the shop. Returning Centre’s will be rewarded with $35.00 worth of credit. Centres reaching a ten-year milestone (10, 20, 30 years etc) will instead receive $75.00 worth of credit.
- Number of Participants – For each NetSetGO’er you will receive $1.00 worth of credit. Centres reaching a ten-year milestone (10, 20, 30 years etc) will receive double this – that is $2.00 worth of credit for each registered NetSetGO’er.
- Program delivery – If your centre offers a Net, a Set and a GO program in the same registration season, you will receive a bonus $15.00 worth of credit. Centres reaching a ten-year milestone (10, 20, 30 years etc) will instead receive $25.00 worth of credit.
To view the NetSetGO Resource Library please click here.
Getting to know NetSetGO Online Module: Netball Australia have created a free online module that tells you everything you need to know about Suncorp NetSetGO. It takes about 20 minutes to do and you’ll get a certificate when you’re done. Find out how to complete the Getting to Know NetSetGO resource here.
2020 NetSetGO Information Webinar
Date: 11th December
Time: 6:30pm – 8:00pm
The 2020 NetSetGO Information Webinar is designed to provide new and existing NetSetGO Centres with a greater understanding of NetSetGO and the exciting changes that’ll be commencing in 2020.
- What is NetSetGO?
- NetSetGO tiers
- Participant packs
- Centre equipment kit and store credits
- NetSetGO Online Shop
- NetSetGO in MyNetball
Attendees require a laptop/computer or phone to participate in the webinar.
Please register here if you are interested in attending the event.