Suncorp NetSetGO Centre Benefits:
- The opportunity to increase membership and revenue at your club or association.
- Training opportunities for coaches and volunteers.
- Start-up equipment kit or voucher to RH Sports online store.
- The ability to develop links with local schools and community groups
- Access to coaching resources, session plans, marketing materials and coordinator manuals
- The ability to introduce participants to an established junior netball program.
- Flexibility regarding the structure and timeframes for delivery.
- Netball Victoria will assist in the administration and the promotion of your Suncorp NetSetGO program.
- A tool to recruit girls and boys, parents and volunteers.
NetSetGO Centre Equipment
Every approved NetSetGO Centre will be provided with equipment, free of charge from Netball Australia. Equipment is provided in a four-year cycle as outlined below:
- two sets of positional bibs
- two sets of non-positional bibs
- five skipping ropes
- five spike balls
- 9 bean bags
- 5 hoops
- 50 markers
First Year (and fifth year): Full equipment kit sent to NetSetGO Centres delivery address provided in MyNetball.
Second, Third and Fourth year: $75 RHS voucher
Who can become a Suncorp NetSetGO centre?
Any clubs, associations, schools or community groups accredited by Suncorp NetSetGO.
How do you become a Suncorp NetSetGO Centre?
If you are interested in becoming a NetSetGO Centre, you are required to submit a NetSetGO Centre application through MyNetball. Please refer to the NetSetGO MyNetball Resource Library for further help, or contact email@example.com or 9321 2246.
Session Plans: https://play.netball.com.au/organisers/plan-your-sessions
Promote your club: https://play.netball.com.au/organisers/promote-your-club
NetSetGO MyNetball Resource Library: https://vic.netball.com.au/netsetgo-resource-library/
NetSetGO Enquiry Forms: https://vic.netball.com.au/netsetgo-resource-library/
Getting to know NetSetGO Online Module: Netball Australia have created a free online module that tells you everything you need to know about Suncorp NetSetGO. It takes about 20 minutes to do and you’ll get a certificate when you’re done. Find out how to complete the Getting to Know NetSetGO resource here.
NetSetGO Coach Training and Information Sessions: Netball Victoria delivers NetSetGO coach training and information sessions multiple times throughout the year. If you are interested in Netball Victoria delivering a NetSetGO coach or information session at your Venue, please contact 9321 2244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to view upcoming NetSetGO training and information sessions.