FAQS for Parents
NetSetGO packs can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
We are sorry to hear that your NetSetGO pack has not arrived! Please review the below steps before completing the NetSetGO Pack Enquiry form.
- Has it been 4 weeks since your initial NetSetGO registration?
- Have you checked your local post office and or with your NetSetGO Centre Coordinator?
- Is the delivery address listed correctly in your registration?
- You haven’t moved to a new house within 4 weeks of the NetSetGO registration.
We are incredibly sorry that you have received a faulty item in your NetSetGO pack. Netball Victoria will order your item once you have completed the NetSetGO Pack Enquiry form and provided photo evidence.
*Please note that overinflated balls cannot be reordered.
Please click here to view the NetSetGO t-shirt size chart. NetSetGO t-shirts cannot be exchanged or reordered, therefore it is incredibly important to order the correct size.
Unfortunately, all NetSetGO T-shirts cannot be exchanged or reordered in 2019.
Please note Netball Victoria do not store any NetSetGO t-shirts.
FAQS for NetSetGO Coordinators
Any clubs, associations, schools or community groups can become an accredited Suncorp NetSetGO Centre.
It’s great to hear that you are interested in becoming a NetSetGO Centre! Please click here to submit your interest and then a friendly staff member will contact you within 1-3 business days.
NetSetGO programs can run anytime throughout the year! We recommend running the program alongside existing junior netball competitions, Auskick and or school terms.
A NetSetGO program must go for a minimum of 8 weeks.
Please click here to view the “Assigning a Role” resource guide.
If your programs Coach has not yet been confirmed then insert your NetSetGO coordinators details.
- Log-in to your NetSetGO Centres MyNetball as an administrator.
- Select Programs
- Select NetSetGO Centre Registration on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Program Settings -Once here, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find this information in Section 2 under ‘Address’. The address you have entered in this section will be the return to centre address for all NetSetGO participant packs!
Please click here to view the NetSetGO MyNetball resource library, which contains specific information regarding MyNetball.
Alternatively, please contact Netball Victoria via firstname.lastname@example.org or 9321 2246.
For any questions or more information, please email email@example.com or call (03) 9321 2246.