Every Suncorp NetSetGO participant will be sent a pack when they register. The pack includes:
- Size 4 Netball
- Suncorp NetSetGO T-shirt
- Suncorp Super Netball collectable player cards
- Suncorp Super Netball #teamgirls letter
NetSetGO packs can take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
We are sorry to hear that your NetSetGO pack has not arrived! Please review the below steps before completing the NetSetGO Pack Enquiry form.
- Has it been 4 weeks since your initial NetSetGO registration?
- Have you checked your local post office and or with your NetSetGO Centre Coordinator?
- Is the delivery address listed correctly in your registration?
- You haven’t moved to a new house within 4 weeks of the NetSetGO registration.
Please complete the NetSetGO Pack Enquiry form so we can look into ordering you a replacement item as long as you have photo evidence.
*Overinflated balls will not be considered as this is deemed the participant’s fault.
As long as you use the same MyNetball account you will not receive another NetSetGO pack, and will not require to pay the Netball Victoria membership.
Netball Victoria memberships are valid from January 1st until December 31st in each calendar year. Click here to find out further information regarding Netball Victoria memberships.