Netball Victoria would like to send a kind reminder to all NV affiliates to read and accept the 2020 NV Affiliation and Membership policy by Monday 20 January, 2020.
To accept the policy, please read the instructions below:
- Head to ‘Depository Tab’ and carefully read the Affiliation policy.
- Now head over to the ‘Ancillary Fields’ tab to authorize, agree and understand the Affiliation policy.
- Direct debits will be deducted/invoices sent on 20 January, 2020.
Thank you for your cooperation with this task – Netball Victoria Affiliate Services team.
Netball Victoria memberships are open for 2020! This is a friendly reminder to open your registration period and update your registration types for the 2020 season.
Please note that any registrations already processed for the 2020 Netball Victoria Membership period, will begin their 2020 memberships from 1 January, 2020 and end 31 December, 2020.
Please refer to the attached quick reference guides to assist in the 2020 updating process on MyNetball.
2020 opening online registrations checklist
Netball Victoria have created a 2020 online registration checklist.
Click here to open a ‘how to’ guide on opening your registrations through MyNetball for your 2020 season.
You can also find a direct link to our quick reference guides to assist you in the process.
The INF Rules of Netball book explains the regulations and standards of behaviour expected in the game. The rules are based on the core values of equal opportunity, fair play and respect for an opponent’s skill and safety.
The rules are written for international play and are in effect as of 1 January, 2020. Variations in some rules may be made locally for players of different levels or to meet other conditions.
The INF Rules of Netball book is currently available for pre-ordering and will be shipped to you once in stock.
The rules remain at all times the property of the International Netball Federation.
Please click here for prices and postage fees.
If you’re not already running a NetSetGO program, there are many ways it can benefit your organisation.
- The opportunity to increase membership and revenue at your club or association.
- Training opportunities for coaches and volunteers.
- Start-up equipment kit or voucher to RH Sports online store.
- The ability to develop links with local schools and community groups.
- Access to coaching resources, session plans, marketing materials and coordinator manuals.
- The ability to introduce participants to an established junior netball program.
- Flexibility regarding the structure and timeframes for delivery.
- Netball Victoria will assist in the administration and the promotion of your Suncorp NetSetGO program.
- A tool to recruit girls and boys, parents and volunteers.
Click here for more information on how to become a NetSetGO centre.
New in 2020 – The NetSetGO online shop
It’s your one stop shop for all your NetSetGO needs! The shop features equipment, apparel, resources, marketing material and much more! Centres will now be rewarded with credits which can be used towards making purchases on the online shop. Credits will be based on centre loyalty, number of participants, and if your centre is delivering all three “Net”, “Set” & “GO” programs.
Click here for more information.
Tournaments are a great way to provide an opportunity for coaches to further develop their team in preparation for the Netball Victoria pathway competitions. Tournaments also allow coaches to increase player skills, participate in extra sessions, increase player confidence and trial different combinations on court.
On the upcoming tournaments page you will find a link to an online tournament form where you can request your tournament to be advertised on our website and calendar.