Members of the Victorian Netball Community have been recognised for their contributions to the sport, being named as finalists at this years Victorian Sport Awards.
The Victorian 19/U State Team have been named as a finalist for Victorian Young Team of the Year Award, after competing at Nationals last year and finishing undefeated.
Finalists from across seven categories were announced yesterday, with the winners to be named at an Awards Ceremony in March.
Congratulations to the following people, teams, clubs and leagues on your recognition:
- Victorian 19/U State Team (Victorian Young Team of the Year)
- Yvonne Porter (Victorian Community Coach of the Year)
- Felicity Di Toro (Victorian Community Official of the Year)
- The Itiki Sporting Club of Glenroy Inc. (Victorian Community Sporting Club of the Year)
- Danielle Johnson (Victorian Young Volunteer of the Year)
- David Cannizzo (Victorian Sports Administrator of the Year)
- Southern Football Netball League Pride Round (Victorian Community Sporting Event of the Year)
The Awards Ceremony will be held on Wednesday 14 March at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.