MyNetball is a national technology platform designed to improve the administrator and player experience in the sport of netball.
Netball Australia, in conjunction with the member organisations, has developed a system usable across all areas of the game.
MyNetball aims to bridge the gap between administrators and participants in a format that will connect the broader netball community.
Within MyNetball you can update your personal details, sign-up to your team’s fixtures and results, plus much more!
From players to umpires, coaches and committees, MyNetball will give everyone the tools they need to maximise their netball experience by giving you greater control.
Benefits of MyNetball
- Online registration and online payments
- More intuitive competition management
- Greater access to results and fixtures through various technology platforms
- Integrated ability to communicate to clubs through email and SMS
- Automated umpire scheduling with availability settings
- Increased flexibility over the style and information on your websites
- Better people management and ability for participants to manage their own contact information
- Less administration for clubs, associations and leagues, which means more time to enjoy our great game