This workshop has been designed to assist associations in handling disputes and to establish processes to investigate complaints.
The course content includes:
- The legislative and policy framework for conducting investigations in sports
- What documents and processes exist for complaints and when to use them
- Formal vs. informal complaints
- Principles of investigation
- Evidence gathering and testing
- Objectivity, fairness, natural justice
- Vicarious liability
- Identifying options and preparing recommendations
The workshops will be offered in different formats which includes either one full day or two night sessions.
Vicki Fraser from “Executive Empowerment” will facilitate the workshops. Vicki has 25 years experience as a Police Officer and has been conducting investigations for sports organisations for over 10 years.