Netball Victoria is seeking additional members to join the Victorian Netball League (VNL) Reference Group. The Group is designed to provide support and advice to VNL staff in matters of strategic development and operation of the VNL competition. It has no decision-making authority.
NV Staff will take any recommendations for significant change to the Board in accordance with delegation practices and policies.
The VNL Reference Group consists of 3 – 5 individuals who are independent of VNL teams who meet with VNL staff to provide advice and support.
· To provide support to VNL staff relating to matters of the competition and Licenses.
· To use their industry experience to ensure the VNL is the leader in state sporting competitions.
· Identify and recommend structures which will provide pathways in VNL for players, coaches, umpires and administrators.
· To assist with the development of a VNL Strategic Plan.
· To assist with the annual License Reviews and provide a brief report to the Netball Victoria Board.
Members of the VNL Reference Group participate voluntarily and free of charge.
If you would like to join the VNL Reference Group, please apply in writing to email@example.com outlining your background and how you can contribute a high functioning Reference Group.
If you would like any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Stacey O’Neill on 03 9321 2222