Netball Victoria Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
To avoid disappointment, please ensure you are certain that every detail is correct before processing your online registration. If you are unsure of your login details, please check with your club prior to purchasing as any applications for a refund that are submitted are assessed based on extenuating circumstances only.
Please see the 2019 NV Refund policies below:
- Individuals who complete an online registration, instantly become a financial member for the current year and an assumption is made that they have taken the court either for training or competition. A refund will not be awarded.
- Netball Victoria reserve the right to assess refund applications for extenuating circumstances that are received by the individual through the refund application process as stipulated on the Netball Victoria website.
- No membership refunds will be given where a member has made a Sports Injury Insurance claim during this period. Note: to make a valid insurance claim, individuals must be a current financial member of Netball Victoria. The decision of the refund application will be made by the Netball Victoria Membership Team.
- Membership refunds will not be paid prior to the membership being paid for by either the individual or the Associations, League or Club.
If you feel you meet the criteria above, click on the link below and submit your refund application form. Please be advised the transaction fee that you were charged when you paid your NV Membership is non-refundable.
Netball Victoria’s NetSetGO membership for 2019 is $66.00. This includes a $25.30 program fee charged by Netball Australia which includes a NetSetGO participant pack. When submitting a refund application form, please be advised that a Netball Victoria NetSetGO refund will only be $40.70 as the packs are non-refundable.
Netball Australia Refund Policy
The following information is found in the NetSetGO Participant Terms and Conditions.
The Netball Australia fee will only be refunded in circumstances where:
- The designated Centre does not commence to run the NetSetGO program;
- The participant has a medical condition that prevents them from commencing the NetSetGO Program with supporting medical certificate from a medical practitioner; or
- Netball Australia or their relevant Member Organisation deems that the NetSetGO Program has not been delivered to a reasonably expected standard.
In the circumstances referred to above, a refund will not be given if the Participant has attended more than 50% of the scheduled NetSetGO Program.
If you feel you meet the criteria above after reading the above policy, click on the link below and submit your refund application form. Please be advised the transaction fee that you were charged when you paid your NV Membership is non-refundable.